Green House on Mangum

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Green House on Mangum

McHugh
I came across a filing with the city for a project named "Green House Durham" (not be be confused with GeerHouse). It was filed last week and is for the lot across from where Saltbox used to be located. It looks like the development company is Four Points (the same one developing GeerHouse) - not surprising considering they have had signs on the fencing around the lot for the past few weeks. The project description is "mixed use building with residential and commercial."

Has anyone heard anything about this? Hopefully there is a retail component as well, as that stretch of Mangum has seen a lot of new residential lately without much in the way of retail.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Green House on Mangum

wags
I'll add that they purchased 110 and 108 Hunt St in 2021 and 2020 to expand their build site.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Green House on Mangum

longtimer
I believe this proposal was approved as of 12/20/22. If you go to the 'related records' tab at this link you can view the development case. It is now 'approved' with the status last being updated on the 20th. Hopefully we get some renders early in the new year.