New 30 story tower for Durham?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New 30 story tower for Durham?

ChapelHillSean
Check out elevatoroperator posts in dtraleigh.com https://community.dtraleigh.com/t/raleigh-area-mall-redevelopments/1184/605

He is speculating a tower taller than city one?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New 30 story tower for Durham?

Durham_Transplant
More curiously, he or she seems to suggest that the project in question is not at the ATC2 or South Bank building sites. Not sure where else something like that would go.
mjp
Reply | Threaded
|

mjp
This post was updated on .
"(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)" is all I see. Must have been deleted in the last hour.

Edit: looks like you can still see the edit history clicking around those comments. I won't share the text out of respect for elevatoroperator's decision to remove that info but one can go see for themselves for the time being.
Reply | Threaded
|

elevatoroperator
I'm active here too guys. Really didn't want this to spread beyond that thread, or else I'd have posted it here myself. But I should've known better considering how thirsty all of us are for any and every tidbit

I am not sure what is/isn't confidential, so I can't say anything more yet. But I feel comfortable saying that there is at least one significant high-rise tower in development around downtown! I'm sure you'll be hearing more in the next couple of years.
mjp
Reply | Threaded
|

mjp
Got any insider scoops on a new grocery option coming to the downtown area? Would be way more excited to hear about that!
Reply | Threaded
|

elevatoroperator
Me too!! Where's that Trader Joe's that's been rumored for like five years?

(Nope, sadly none).
Reply | Threaded
|

ChapelHillSean
Haha sorry didn’t realize it was confidential! Sorry about that