A Call for New Writers

Dave @ Building Bull City
Administrator
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: A Call for New Writers

Durham_Transplant
Dave — Not sure I’m the right person to be a regular contributor but I have been following the developments in RTP and the broader innovation ecosystem in Durham very closely. Would love to take a stab at a guest post on the topic incorporating things like new space development, company recruitment/job creation and the longer term vision for big players like Alexandria/Longwood/etc.
Reply | Threaded
|

Administrator
You have provided so much great content, information, and insight to the forums that I would absolutely love if you would do a guest post (or a series - it seems like you have a number of angles?).

I am already excited to READ the type of post you are describing.

Thank you.
Reply | Threaded
|

MoreheadHill27701
In reply to this post by Dave @ Building Bull City
It would be fun to write a post or two. Count me in. It would be great to have your links to intel - I'm sure you have some that are better than my word of mouth options.
Reply | Threaded
|

Administrator
Sure - there isn't a bunch of secret sauce.

I look at these published monthly: https://durhamnc.gov/Archive.aspx?AMID=56

Then, if I see something interesting, I do a development search on maps.durhamnc.gov and also do a little googling based on the information (google the address, project name, etc) i - sometimes developers, architects, or GCs will have info on their websites.
Reply | Threaded
|

CirielloDesignWorks
In reply to this post by Dave @ Building Bull City
I am a city planner -- planning director is my current position -- but,  my master's degree is in urban and regional design as a landscape architect.  I'd love to help build your site.  How can I help?
Reply | Threaded
|

Administrator
Oh hey!

Glad you found your way to the site. I would love to have you contribute on any Durham topic that has been on your mind. It can even take a wider view of the region if you want to talk about Butner and how its growth relates to Durham. Just let me know if there is anything that you feel moved to write about!