A Call for New Writers

Dave @ Building Bull City
Administrator
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: A Call for New Writers

Durham_Transplant
Dave — Not sure I’m the right person to be a regular contributor but I have been following the developments in RTP and the broader innovation ecosystem in Durham very closely. Would love to take a stab at a guest post on the topic incorporating things like new space development, company recruitment/job creation and the longer term vision for big players like Alexandria/Longwood/etc.
Reply | Threaded
|

Administrator
You have provided so much great content, information, and insight to the forums that I would absolutely love if you would do a guest post (or a series - it seems like you have a number of angles?).

I am already excited to READ the type of post you are describing.

Thank you.
Reply | Threaded
|

MoreheadHill27701
In reply to this post by Dave @ Building Bull City
It would be fun to write a post or two. Count me in. It would be great to have your links to intel - I'm sure you have some that are better than my word of mouth options.
Reply | Threaded
|

Administrator
Sure - there isn't a bunch of secret sauce.

I look at these published monthly: https://durhamnc.gov/Archive.aspx?AMID=56

Then, if I see something interesting, I do a development search on maps.durhamnc.gov and also do a little googling based on the information (google the address, project name, etc) i - sometimes developers, architects, or GCs will have info on their websites.